REVOLUT – Metal Account
Enjoy an exclusive, first-class experience that includes a contactless metal card, earning up to 1% cashback, a dedicated concierge service, and way more.
- 24 hour English Customer Service
- Current Account
- Monthly Fee 13.99€/month
- Free Euro IBAN Account
- No International ATM Fee: Withdraw up to €600 each month in free international ATM withdrawals, with a small 2% thereafter to help cover the costs.
- No Card Fee
- No Transaction Fee
- Free debit card
- 100% online
- No paycheck or bills required.
|Current Account – Personal|
Customer Service in English
|Free Debit Visa/MasterCard|
RATES AND FEES
Transfer fee in Spain & Eurozone
Fees on International Transactions
- Card issuer: Revolut
- Card type: Visa/MasterCard
- The card is valid for 60 months
Card application fee
Monthly service fee
Annual service fee
Card replacement fee
Card cancellation fee
Foreign transaction Fee
Internet Purchase fee
ATM WITHDRAWAL FEES
ATM withdrawal fee (International)
Free Up to 600€ local currency equivalent per month, 2% above this
Revolut Metal Card also includes:
- Overseas medical insurance and delayed baggage & delayed flight insurance. Worldwide travel insurance that actually works:
- Worldwide emergency medical and dental treatment.
- Compensation for delayed flights and luggage, paid directly into your Revolut account.
- Their travel insurance is offered by Revolut Travel Ltd (Firm Ref: 780586), a group member of Revolut.
- Global express delivery.
- Spend in over 150 currencies at the interbank exchange rate
- Exchange in 30 fiat currencies – no monthly limit
- Priority customer support.
- Instant access to 5 cryptocurrencies.
- Premium card with exclusive designs. Designed with obsessive attention to detail and weighing 18g, the Revolut Metal card is crafted from a single sheet of reinforced steel.
- Disposable virtual cards.
- LoungeKey Pass access. A free Lounge Pass to use at over 1,000 airport lounges worldwide. Just book a pass, present your QR code and you’re in!
- 0.1% cashback within Europe and 1% outside Europe on all card payments. Earn up to 1% cashback in any currency, including cryptocurrencies. Spend with your Metal card and earn 0.1% in Europe and 1.0% outside of Europe on your card payments in any of our supported currencies, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ether.
- Get access to a concierge to help you manage your lifestyle. 24/7 Concierge. Discover a new way to manage your money at home and abroad. Receive top quality assistance for all your hotel reservations, flight bookings, exclusive events and more.
Please note, the information provided is for guidance only and should not be considered a legitimate arrangement. We strongly recommend you double check terms & conditions with the corresponding bank or institution before committing to any financial product, as the information could have been updated. ¡Si! Compare is not liable and will not be held responsible for the content in our guides and comparisons.
Revolut Ltd is a UK financial technology company and neobank. Its services include a prepaid debit card (MasterCard or Visa), fee free currency exchange, commission free stock trading, cryptocurrency exchange and peer-to-peer payments. The Revolut mobile app supports spending and ATM withdrawals in 120 currencies and sending in 29 currencies directly from the app. It also provides customers access to cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and XRP by exchanging to or from 25 fiat currencies.
Revolut currently charges no fees for the majority of its services (but for a capped usage), and uses inter bank exchange rates for its currency exchange on weekdays, and charges a markup from 0.5% to 1.5% on weekends.
The London-based startup was founded by Nikolay Storonsky and Vlad Yatsenko. The company originally was based in Level39, a financial technology incubator in Canary Wharf, London.