ING – Cuenta Nomina
|1/6||This number is indicative of the risk of the product, being 1/6 indicative on lower risk and 6/6 of higher risk.||Entity attached to the Dutch Deposit Guarantee Fund. The fund guarantees deposits on money up to 100.000€ per owner and entity.|
- Current Account
- No fees /commissions, subject to conditions
- Paycheck must be credited on your account
- Free Debit Card
- 100% online
- No Customer Service in English
- Conditions: Online application and use of digital channel (ex. App, web)
- Foreign currency exchange online
- Turn off and turn on your cards from the app
- Travel accident insurance with coverage of up to € 150,000 when paying the ticket with the associated credit card
- Travel assistance insurance with coverage of up to € 4,500 if we pay the ticket, hotel … includes medical expenses, damage to luggage, travel delays and civil liability.
|Current Account – Personal|
Customer Service in English
|Free Debit Card|
Free in: ING, Banco Popular, Banca March, Banco Pastor y Targobank: Free from any amount
RATES AND FEES
Foreign transaction Fee in Eurozone
International transfer Fee (SHA)
International transfer Fee (OUR)
You must meet at least ONE of this criteria:
The ING Group (Dutch: ING Groep) is a Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam. Its primary businesses are retail banking, direct banking, commercial banking, investment banking, wholesale banking, private banking, asset management, and insurance services. With total assets of US$1.1 trillion, it is one of the biggest banks in the world. It constantly ranks among the top 30 largest banks globally. It is also among the top 10 in the list of largest European companies by revenue.
ING is the Dutch member of the Inter-Alpha Group of Banks, a cooperative consortium of 11 prominent most important European banks. Since the creation in 2012, ING Bank is a member in the list of global systemically important banks.
It has significant presence in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Poland, Italy, Luxembourg, Romania, Spain, Turkey, Philippines and offices around the world.
In 2018, ING served 38.4 million clients in more than 40 countries. The company is a component of the Euro Stoxx 50 stock market index.