EVO BANCO – Cuenta Inteligente
|1/6||This number is indicative of the risk of the product, being 1/6 indicative on lower risk and 6/6 of higher risk.||Entity attached to the Spanish Deposit Guarantee Fund. The fund guarantees deposits on money up to 100.000€ per owner and entity.|
EVO Banco introduces Cuenta Inteligente: TWO ACCOUNTS CONNECTED:
- A current account for your day-to-day expenses.
- Another account for your savings remunerated at 0.05% T.A.E. up to € 30,000 You will get your interest month by month.
And to make saving even easier, on the 15th of each month, the balance that exceeds € 3,000 in your checking account is transferred to your savings account. Automatic savings!
- Current Account & Savings Account
- No fees /commissions
- No paycheck required
- FREE SMART CARD: Much more than a card. Specifically there are two: one debit and one credit. And best of all: it merges with your mobile to organize your expenses as you want.
- 100% online
- No Customer Service in English
- Conditions: Online application and use of digital channel (ex. App, web)
- No management or maintenance fees.
- No issue or maintenance for debit cards.
- 0€ Cash withdrawal on debit in all Liberbank ATMs
- 0€ Online transfers: No fees for your online transfers within the EEA.
- No paycheck. You do not need to have your paycheck paid in to enjoy the benefits.
|Current Account – Personal|
|0.05%, monthly payments|
Customer Service in English
|Free Debit Card|
|Free in Spain in the Euro6000 network (except CaixaBank) integrated by entities such as Bankinter, Ibercaja, Liberbank, Kutxabank or Abanca. You can also withdraw money at Cajamar, Caja Rural, Deutsche Bank, Targo Bank, Banca March, ATMs EURO Automatic Cash and Banco Popular. In the rest of national ATMs it is free if you withdraw 120 euros or more.|
ATMs withdrawals abroad
ATMs in Spain
RATES AND FEES
Foreign transaction Fee in Eurozone
To be eligible for this account, you must comply with at least ONE of the following conditions:
EVO Banco, S.A.U. is a Spanish bank based in Madrid.
EVO Banco was created by NCG Banco on March 12, 2012 as a division that would operate its assets outside the autonomous communities of Galicia, Asturias and the province of León. As part of their launch campaign it introduced its main financial product: Cuenta Inteligente.
In the four initial weeks, EVO Banco had managed to attract 8,290 clients and 70 million euros.